COVID-19 Safety Plan
- We are performing temperature checks on everyone that enters the building; those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- Upon entering the building, you must check-in at our Box Office and provide contact
information for each guest.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, all patrons, volunteers, and actors must wear a face mask while in the theatre.
- We have implemented new cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the facility, which include an extensive cleaning of all high-touched areas numerous times throughout the day/evening.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations for your use.
Audiences for live performances will be limited and held under strict Pennsylvania Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID protection guidelines.
To ensure the safety of patrons, staff, and performers, Susquehanna Stage will adhere to socially distanced seating guidelines, require masks, follow santitation and safety protocols, and practice contact-tracing, led by our newly appointed Health & Safety Committee.
Finally, if you have been ill or showing symptoms of illness in the two weeks leading up to your performance date, or, if you have a temperature on the date of the show, please call the box office and we will allow a complimentary exchange. In addition, if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID in the past 14 days or someone awaiting the results of a COVID test, you must refrain from attending the performance and will be refunded for the ticket price.
Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon! Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk in any public location; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Cast/Crew Member COVID-19 Safety Measures
Everyone must follow our Safety Measures, unless you are fully vaccinated two weeks prior to the beginning of rehearsals.
Prior to the start of rehearsals:
• Actors/Crew requested to follow CDC guidelines during the two weeks prior to the beginning of rehearsals: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
During rehearsal process:
• Temperature check at the beginning of each rehearsal
• Actors/Crew with a temp of more than 100.4F will be asked to leave and quarantine
• Enhanced cleaning practices of rehearsal area (per CDC guidelines)
• Props disinfected before each rehearsal
• Face masks must be worn during the rehearsal process and throughout the theater
• Directors and choreographers are encouraged to reduce the amount of touching and increase as much distance as possible
• Temperature check at stage door, with scheduled arrival times for actors as needed
• Costumes cleaned regularly and separated on the rack for each actor with a plastic barrier
• Actors/Crew wipe down dressing room/work area after each use using provided supplies
• Enhanced cleaning practices (per CDC guidelines)
• Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer are located throughout dressing rooms, green room, and backstage/side stage areas
• Backstage areas will be strictly restricted to essential personnel only.
• All props are disinfected before each performance
Face mask use by Actors/Crew:
• Face masks or face shields will be worn on stage
• Wearing face masks while in the dressing rooms and green room is required
• Each actor will receive “performance face masks” for use while in the dressing rooms and green room that will be laundered/cleaned with their costumes